Thursday, January 26, 2012

On The Road Again

I have spent way more time traveling in cars then any normal person. We are back on the road and headed away from the east coast. We will get to Peoria around 2 o'clock tomorrow morning.
This morning was good. Adoration and mass were amazing! I realised last night that I think I like going to things like this on my own. Why you may ask? Because when I was in California I learned about this wonderful thing called...SLEEP! Yes it is true I like to sleep. Since I was by myself and bounce from group to group people just thinking that I am hanging out with so everyone else but I was sleeping! It was wonderful!
Well it's raining outside so I might fall sleep. Yay! Remember to take the time to stop and smell the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment