Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Adventure Begins!

Yesterday afternoon we arrived in Baltimore. We are staying at the Hyatt and Internet costs ten bucks a night so that is why this is being posted after I get back to Missouri.
Yep, big fancy Hotel means they can charge a TON for the Internet...
lame. 

We got here they fed us lunch then gave us a tour and instructions. Bradley as well as a few other schools are working hospitality. After checking people in we had two hours to shower, sleep, whatever. Then we had mass and a few talks---all of which are amazing!
I am very excited to get back to school and teach people what I am learning! My heart is on fire! I went to bed early last night because I was wiped! Which made me the only one who did not complain about being tired today!!
Today was full of talks and small groups. It has been a bit weird because I don't really fit in anywhere. I'm the only one here not on a FOCUS campus and not with my school. At first it was super hard but I have learned that I have to learn to be on my own and today I started to figure that out! God has blessed me in so many ways and I am Sooo glad that I am here! Until tomorrow- remember to take time to smell the flowers!

P.S. Today I got to explore the harbor and met Dr. Edward Sri!!!

For those of you who don't know he is an amazing Catholic author! Made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment