Friday, November 16, 2012

People Watching

I am sitting in a bistro at the airport in Denver on a balcony that overlooks the main terminal baggage claim area.  As I watch the world I see birds flying around that somehow got inside, I see the flowers on the table, but most of all I notice the people coming and going.

People come in from their flights and greet there families with HUGE hugs and everyone is excited to see each other. There is the little boy with the Star Wars backback fallowing his mother and they rush along to something new, the air force officer playing on his phone and occasionally looking around and tapping his foot as he to watches the people go by. The airport workers run to a frow as the women with the puppy tries to make sure he does not jump out of her arms. There are the two little girls in pink jackets, who run to their Father as he comes home from a business trip, their mother fallows behind and you can tell that soon their family will be growing.

As I watch all of this unfold before me, I can't help but wonder what there stories are. Maybe the kid with the Star Wars backpack is going to a wedding, and the air force officer is waiting for his true love to get back from visiting her family.   They all have stories that are so unique and beautiful, I wish I could read them all.  Instead I get to watch this small part of their lives and wonder what Beautiful things GOD has in store for them.

Dear Lord, Please bless all the people I see today!
Elizabeth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment