Sunday, February 5, 2012

Winter Wonderland!

This weekend I continued with my nomadic tendencies and went to Omaha. When I drove down Thursday night it was still a beautiful 60 degrees. I was planning on going back to Missouri Saturday night so I could teach religious education on Sunday night. Everything was good. Friday was raining but not bad. I got to study with my cousin in the UNO library, and then went to my little brothers play that night!

The Play was great! My brother had the lead and did an amazing job! I am so proud!
He played a fairy tale detective! 

My little sister and I got really bored while waiting for the play to start and took a bunch of random and fun pictures! 
She is such a cutie...

...even if she is crazy. :) 

Then Saturday Morning came. 

When I woke up I thought there was going to be a light dusting of snow, a little wind, and that it was not going to be as bad as EVERYONE said it was going too...

Well it was EXACTLY what everyone said it would be. 

Yup. 

Needless to say I did not get back to Missouri Saturday night. It was super nice being snowed in though. I got 9 hours of sleep...two nights in a row! I also got to play with my little sisters, see my little brother's basketball game (they won!) and got to eat my dad's apple spice banana pancakes! 
It was a pretty great weekend! 

Now I am "watching" the superbowl with the Newman crew and I will probably go hang out in the dark room later tonight.  I know I promised more about California, but that is going to have to wait. I will leave you with this. 






No comments:

Post a Comment